I have nothing to say.
I am of the mind that if I have the time once a day, I should write a blog entry.
But, I have nothing to say.
I must admit to having trouble with what format this blog should be: diaryish or soap boxish. Looking back at previous entries shows me I have been doing a bit of both. I prefer the diary ones. This blog should be a dialogue with myself, rather than an audience. Zoo/City is for the audience. Fortunately, neither this blog nor Zoo/City is ever at risk of having an audience.
But, in saying that, kudos to my friend and coworker R, who's significant other popped "the question" yesterday. Well done. The office is abuzz with the news. Can't say this news excites me more than any other decent news about people's lives. Which is certainly not to say that these things aren't exciting. I guess most people here at work are fairly traditional in their views about what makes for exciting news. Engagements, marriages, babies, spiritual enlightenment, property acquisitions and deaths are all of equal par in my world. I suppose I find life itself to be the exciting news and any event in a life is equal to any other. Or, I have no emotional core. It's the latter, isn't it?
Which is why I have nothing to say.
Friday, April 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment