Well, it is amazing how much changes, yet doesn't, in a couple of months. The last DVD I said was in "WHATSINMY" was Futurama Season 3. Well, finished that, Matrix Revolutions, Futurama Season 4 and have just finished Matchstick Men. I am sure there was a bunch more in there as well, can't remember. Haven't read too many books though. Only 5 or 6 books on The Matrix and Philosophy. Not many at all. Oh, and a pretty interesting little Sci-fi book called "Silver Screen". I'll have to make it into a movie one day.
On that note (actually on a completely different note) the PS2 has been chugging along with Everything or Nothing, a great Bond game, Final Fantasy X-2, which is a tad on the surreal-whositbeingtargettedat side and finally is now getting a great workout with WCR, a rugby game for the PS2 that is worth playing. It's about time.
Well, we're all catched up now. Soon we will be caught up, and hell will freeze over.
Monday, April 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment