I knew I was a programmer for a reason. It is the same reason God puts
vendettas on me: God HATES technology. I should have seen it earlier. This
is why the thieves only took electronics. They were working for God. Well, a
friend of mine has taken the fight further than I had ever dreamed. God's
little lackeys have been filmed using the technology they abhor, stealing in
His name:
http://www.geocities.com/osz/rob2/wanted.htm
Send this link to everyone. Finally a junk email that you can be proud to
send on because you will be standing up to God, you will be saying "Enough
is enough", you will be telling Him you aren't going to take it any more
that His petty games MUST STOP, THAT HE CANNOT FUCK WITH...ok, you get the
picture.
On a much brighter note. This will most likely be the last of Smitten. I
have come back from France and back from the brink. The nervous breakdown
(what else could it have been) is over and life is back on track.
It was fun.
Friday, February 09, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment