Welcome.
You have stumbled rather violently into this blog.
So, I suppose you want to know what it is about.
Well, like most blogs it is about nothing at all. But it will one day be part of one of the most ambitious web projects to grace the World Wide Web (if I can still call it that and not give away my age). And by ambitious web project, I mean "I have a vague, partly-formed idea for a website". But all things have a beginning, and why wait for the final product before starting the blog related to the final product?
So what will the final product be? Dunno. Don't even have a title for it yet. I have a heap of crap from previous websites that have gone kicking and screaming into their graves, so I'll probably start with that. The exiting part is that as this project grows, evolves, lives, dies and goes kicking and screaming into oblivion, I will chronicle it all here.
Thursday, November 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment