Friday, November 28, 2003

Happy birthday Virus

The name "virus" in the computing field is 20 years old!!!!.

More ying and yanging, I see.

Now, I just met Palamino online a couple of days ago through the coincidence that he was starting a blog at the same time as me and (judging by his/her emails) he/she seems to live near Zoocity.

Now, I was sent a Trojan (still no sign of it, or adverse effects - I have checked the traffic through my firewall and there is nothing untoward). Palamino is a horse. TROJAN HORSE! Huh, huh? I am on to you Palamino!!!! Or I am very paranoid. Or I dreamt the virus (I have absolutely no evidence that I saw that virus dialog box, except that I wrote what it said on a piece of paper and wrote the blog entry about it. I should have taken a screen dump.)

You know, I can't find that piece of paper now. I must have dreamt it.

No comments: