Monday, June 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The chronicle of the search for enlightenment through the web, the blogosphere and life by the janitor of the digital zoo.
Chas Rover is a digital persona, designed to be identical to his real counterpart, except made out of iotas and smidgens. And better looking. He is not shackled by the chains of society. He has no job, no social prejudices and no social skills. He is an homunculus with a voice. A skin. A firewall. Purity.
1 comment:
Thanks Michelle,
I find blogging, and reading blogs, a bit like wandering the world listening to people. So, it's always good to find a new interesting blog. And, I confess, I have always wanted to know more about salt. I look forward to when you get to the MSG section.
As to whether I personally expect anyone to be reading my entries, I write for myself in 20 years, but I haven't destroyed the last vestiges of ego, so assume that people are reading. The thing about the web (and I assume blogging - fairly new to it in its current form) is that if your site stays around long enough, you'll pick up regular readers. At the very least, I have found that if you write as if the blog is a person, it makes for better reading later on.
Even if it is about NaCl.
Post a Comment