I stopped playing the clarinet,
so I could get on the net.
I put down my saxophone,
to answer my mobile phone.
I silenced the french horn,
to surf for some porn.
I dropped learning the trumpet,
to follow some strumpet.
I gave up percussion,
to join the rat race and start rushing
everywhere that I go.
Now, no time for oboe.
I never learnt the flute,
instead I courted a cute
girl who passed me a bong
instead of singing a song.
And so, I got stoned
with no care for trombone.
Life was ending to soon,
to bother mastering bassoon.
There was way too much drinking,
to find time to learn singing.
Too busy being sick,
to stop and hear the music.
And through it all I got older,
And now wish for an orchestra.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment