Hi,
You have reached this blog in one of the following methods:
1) Excited to the point of orgasm about the new blogger bar at the top of your own blog you couldn't contain your impulses to the point of not pressing "Next Blog".
2) You typed "Jana Pitman" into Google. I mentioned Jana briefly when failing miserably to express my feelings about the Athens Olympic mascots. I do not know anything about her. Sorry. I live in the same country as her, but don't have the time to stalk her for you. Sorry.
3) You visit Sleeping Not Thinking reguarly, hoping and praying that I might say something interesting. Or something about you. Or link to your blog. Good luck. I said something interesting once. I'd say that's it for this mind.
To all of you (yes, you), welcome. Leave comments, add me to blogrolls, link to me, mention me, talk about me, grow tired of me, get angry at me, stop talking to me, leave me, run away from me, put an AVO out on me, forget about me and move on. I said move on. You are beginning to weird me out. Go on, scoot. Get out of here. Shoo. I'm calling the police. That's right, walk way. Just walk away. A bit faster. There you go. See ya. Bye. Adios. Au revior. Adieu. Who's walking away? Who's WALKING AWAY? Huh? Wait. Hold on. Stop...Ok, resume. Chiao.
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment