Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Never before has a boy asked for more.

Oliver from Liechtenstein's Olympics are over. He scored a worth 591 (whatever that means in air rifle, it seems the higher the better), 8 off the pace, placing him a worth 22/47. Not bad for a real estate agent. 22nd best air rifle shooter in the world is from Liechtenstein. Well done, brother.

So it's back to following the Aussies. I note the Australian public has forgotten how the Olympics are arranged and a feeling like we will keep up second place in the medal tally. Wake up, Australia. The swimming events are first week. We win alot in the pool. The second week is track and field, athletics and hoola-hoop twirling. We will be lucky to get a medal of participation next week. I do hope I am wrong, but the pattern is almost a law.

Go straya!

No comments: