That's right, it is time for Chas to move on. Gone are the days of carefree blogging at blogger. When I first started this blog, I made the decision to use blogger as a host, even though I ran www.zoocity.info, in case blogging was not my thing. Well, I have taken to blogging like a fish to dry concrete and so Sleeping Not Thinking is moving into Zoocity. Where it should always have been.
The move will be a difficult one, and will entail some changes. http://chasrover.blogspot.com will be hacked into pointing to the new home of Chas Rover: http://www.zoocity.info/chasrover/ . For you (singular) who have links/bookmarks to me, I leave it to you whether you change them. After all, without choice we would be nothing. Which is slightly less than what we are.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Moving Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WTF??? No massive, splashy redesign? No special offers for free trials where we'll promise not to spam you if you only provide your e-mail address and credit card number? No dramatic first post proclaiming the utter inferiority of your last host and the unending halcyon days of the new?
I'm disappointed.
Post a Comment