Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Addiction

I am certainly not the only one who suffers from Blog addiction. I find writing on this thing an utter joy.

Of course, I am bored most of the time (my job isn't boring, nor is my life. I am always bored. I like it), so I have to factor that in.

I do wish, however I had something of profound interest to add. Although not having much to say puts me in good company.

I am suprised to note in my travels that most bloggers are either young (14-22) or older (35+). My generation (I am 26) seems not to have caught on to the blogging. It'll come.

It should be compulsory.

Of course, I am blogging/running Zoo/City under a psuedonym. Chas Rover is not my real name. But I am sticking with it. Online is not the same world as the real world, and psychologically I think I need the buffer. I does mean that the percentage of truth that can be found in my posts is questionable (although I am honest to a fault), but that is the case in the real world anyway.

No comments: