My folks were always putting him down
They said he came from the wrong side of town
They told me he was bad
But I knew he was sad
I'll never forget him, the leader of Iraq
- sung to Shagri-Las "Leader of The Pack"
They caught him. They can't UNCATCH him.
But where is he? Saddam, I mean. The scourge of Iraq. The man whose removal has ushered in a new era of peace into his former country. Look at all the peace that is running rampant now. It is heartening. And freedom, let's not forget the freedom. Iraqis are now able to be tortured, humiliated and violated with the full knowledge that the world will know about it the day after via G.I. Blog. Not like before. No more inhumane treatment being conducted behind closed doors. The doors are wide open now. They should set up a ride like "Pirates of The Caribbean" where tourists to the all-new, all-peaceloving Iraq can sit in a humvee and pass by those democratically opened doors and marvel at the wonder that is modern man.
But I digress. Where is he? Former President Hussein.
Since his capture I don't think I have heard one word about him.
Where's the trial? Where's the digital photos of his inhumane Rumsfeld-approved torture, humiliation and violation?
Michael Moore, get on to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment