Monday, May 03, 2004

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I had resigned myself to a quiet weekend. I had no plans for Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Friday: Last minute reprieve to having to drink alone, with friend suggesting a minor pissup. Great meal also.

Saturday: Woken up at 11am, somewhat hung over, by friend who plays for local rugby club. He and 30 odd drunken rugby players having bbq, beer, bus ride to see Waratahs play. I'm in. 4 hours, 15 beers and 1 point loss later pass out at home. What happened in that 4 hours property of Whooda Farchnose.

Sunday: Woke up at 10am, somewhat hung over, remembered I had agreed to go see a couple of Leone pics at the Valhalla. Despite RailCorp's worst efforts to derail the outing, managed to get there on time and, despite being somewhat hung over, in one piece. Walked from Chinatown to Crows Nest to get my car. Great walk, despite freezingly in t-shirt.

No comments: