The latest rumours to come from Fortress Lucas, via the oh-so-reliable reporting of The Sun , where the news is so bright you can't look at it directly without scarring your retina, detail that EpIII: Barf of the Umpire's big fight between The Beard and The Mullet will take place on platforms that allow the two Jedi-cop-buddies to "surf" on lava. Suddenly, this fight and the whole movie has the requisite 3 year old sensibility it was lacking.
I, for one, look forward to the sheer bullshitosity of it. I hope they got Laine Beachley to do Wankanin's stunts.
And, for the record, I love Phantom Menace and Attack of The Clones. AND I am 26! They are no worse than the sacred Original Trilogy. And, while I am at it, I like Van Helsing, OK!! Take that, movie critics and Fan Boys alike. Not to mention The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the Hodges Flash Gordon and every other movie that it is un-cool to like. I forge my own opinions and I don't feel the need to share them with the rest of the world except through this blog and through the Zoo/City website. So there!
Thursday, May 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment