Monday, May 10, 2004

Holy Crap! The new blogger!

Blogger has gone nuts and updated the whole shebang!!! I love it.

The what's new tells me comments are finally here!

More templates.

Gunna have some fun!

Oh, hang on, I came on here to tell you/me in 5 years that I have finally added some of the Kafka's. I realise now there is actually 120+ on file, so it will take me a while to get them all up there. I might add the smittens (they are much fewer) in the meantime.

Getting some nice hits to the Van Helsing review I wrote, and added to imdb external reviews.

I hope people enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing a comment.

Ur postz sux, n00b.

Sw88t.

Anonymous said...

Sw33t not sw88t.
|\|00B!

Chas said...

Thank you for your post, Anonymous. I anticipate your next verbal assault with pleasure. My attorney has the txt dictionary ready for detranslation.