Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Blogs of a feather...

I have developed a little routine, where I try, once a day, to see what's new on the various blogs I have flagged as interesting enough to warrant my attention (not an easy task, my attention is a snob that demands only the best). This task has been aided by the addition of blogrolling code on the right (ye gads, I am turning into a blogger). On today's travels, I was taken aback! The ever-so-kind management of Ezza Bezza Blog Bog has deemed this blog worthy of a mention!!! Which shows impeccable taste. I think. I hope.

By the way, This needs another posting, again not for the younguns. I was reading some old blog posts (if you can call less than six months old) and had a good laugh AGAIN at the above funny cyber-sex stories. And if I can laugh twice at the same thing, so can you.

No comments: