I was taught in school that Australia's arid environment could support roughly 15 million people before we ran out of water.
Now, recently, we here in Oz hit 20 million (thank you, thank you). Perhaps we have achieved this feat of water management through (finally) giving up the notion that sheep can be bred in large numbers in a desert country. Or perhaps the scientists of yesteryear were just idiots.
Speaking of idiots, it seems that 20 million (and all aging) is not enough. Our esteemed, and by all accounts severely retarded, treasurer Cuntstello wants us to patriotically produce 3 or 4 babies per couple. Last time I checked the world has an over-population issue. Anyway, I am all for it, although I DON'T believe it is ethical in an overpopulated world to have more than 2 children. So, I guess I am not all for it. But I do believe in shagging for my country. Interested parties can apply using the comments section below.
Costello: if we really need more young people in this country, and 20 millions is not enough people, why don't you stop locking refugees (and their children) up in camps and welcome them to this compassionate society?
Fuckwit.
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment