
It's old school tyrant behaviour from Bush, having mounted the pistol Saddam was clutching when he was captured.
The article above gives us no futher information about where Saddam is being held, his condition or what is to become of him. But Bush Jnr is grabbing trophies.
It's not as bad as it might sound, at least Bushette has "some" respect for the fallen leader.
It is somewhat reassuring that the spirit of feudal tyrants is still alive and well in the modern age. The cycle of life and death, good and evil will be with us always. We build it all up, then tear it all down. I used to argue that this was necessary, or at least inevitable. I am not sure if I have changed my views. It's tragic, the way the world is going, but I don't think this universe would have it any other way.
So be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment