Thursday, July 01, 2004

Have you...

...ever seen a news report about a death and wondered if it was you?
...looked at the building across the way and seen yourself looking back?
...turned on a reality tv show to find yourself watching yourself watching yourself?

No?

Me either. Or me.

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOL

Friday is drinking night...

We'll detox on Sunday.

I like the way you think...

Me three =)

Chas said...

True, true. But I have no guarantee that you even exist. I may have realised that the only way to get comments on the blog was to create another persona to comment with, then hired a hypnotist to make me forget I wrote them.

More likely, however, is that I don't exist. That I am a figment of YOUR imagination.

In which case, can you imagine me up a Norweigian Princess?

Erin said...

Possibly.

I may be able to create the Princess, but she may speak Farci just because my mind likes to screw around like that.

Then again, if she doesnt turn up, you may need to imagine her yourself and eliminate me from your mind cause she may get jealous if we both have to share the frontal lobe.

But then, how can you know it's all apart of your mind as it could be so much bigger then you could even contemplate.

What if this thing called reality isnt even real? What if what we dream, that feels so real, is actually real after all. And this part that we are living is actually our dream after all? Or in some cases our own personal nightmare?
What would happen if you woke up tomorrow to a whole new world and had to start all over again?

Strange.

Maybe I'm just as screwed up as you?? =)

Chas said...

Well, let's see. The REAL me (ie the strange guy sitting at a computer with all the characteristics, thoughts, dreams, ideas, everything but the name of Chas) has woken up a couple of times in life to find that it has all shifted around. Strange for a few seconds, but then the collective dream continues. Many spiritual beliefs centre around the fact that reality is just a dream we shape with our will, karma is us shaping our reality to deal with the dissonance between what we do and what we want to do.

Others say that if we all believe that Black is White then Black IS White.

So, if I believe Farci is English or French then I'll understand the Princess. Although, perhaps the Princess is this pencil in front of me...my brain hurts.