...like the first moooooorning! Hurrah, the darkness is lifting. Time to enjoy the wonderousness that is NEUTRAL. Do I go up from here? Or back down? Time will tell. I look forward to the adventure.
I am quite proud I kept blogging through the down. I wrote some marvellous crap. Note to self: when the innevitable blog burnout occurs remember:
a) the next wave will be along soon for a ride back to shore,
b) Trolls (a common depressant for bloggers. I am yet to attract the attention of any) are staring at the sun and bitching that their eyes are hurting,
c) By sun, I mean a super heated ball of hot air. Remember that you don't take yourself too seriously.
Now that the self-appraisal is out of the way, here is today's Guide to Web Ogling:
Slashdot shines a torch on using cow guts to store data. I wonder what Buddhism says about that. No, I'd wager.
Tech news outlets all over the place are marvelling at the wonder that is this invention, a method of using plant leaves as speakers. If a tree falls in the forest, does it play Mozart or Metallica?
Boing Boing tells me about virginityrules.com. I get a file not found error. Also from Boing Boing, my evil genetic experiments continue to escape. Still from Boing Boing, the most amazing thing I have seen today
on the beach at the end of the world - a new blog added to my bloglines. Designed to keep men MEN.
Rorschach says: I see Jesus!
Lastly, today is Pi day (22/7). The day that lasts forever, but repeats itself every 2 trillion digits. If we could figure out what a digit represents, time wise, I'd say we would be one step closer to knowing everything. Of course, if we could figure out why kebabs taste better at 3am after 20 schooners we would be one step closer to knowing everything. However, we wouldn't be able to take that step without falling over, and we wouldn't remember it the next day.
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment