Thursday, July 08, 2004

Huge Post - by Mark V. Shaney

Sleeping Not Thinking The chronicle of the cycle of life and
death. If you can enjoy a happy moment, you can enjoy a happy
moment, you can enjoy a sad one. If you can find it for someone
you hate. Which is a downward one. I have broken yet another
Blog etiquette rule, but who reads those "rules" anyway. I
may read a Blogiquette article one day, just so I can add to
the article on the footpath. Not quite as amazed as the young
girl who also saw the bird and screamed. John decided to do
some investigating. Taronga Zoo seemed uninterested in a sexual
relationship with Palamino who has recently become engaged
to Kim. [The crowd squeals] Kim: Oh my God! Are you sick!?
[Kim runs across the stage, embracing Palamino] Ezza: Don't
worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.
[Again the crowd squeals] Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't
we bring Palamino out here because Chas had something that
they are quite clinically insane. Perhaps we should just ban
Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I should get
a new job. Thanks for watching folks - it's been great - but
for now, take care of yourselves ... and each other. [Cue cheesy
background music and fade to black] Straight from the future
that opened at 11:12 4 people clicked here to say something
profound. Some people are aware that they are quite clinically
insane. Perhaps we should be spending more on psychiatric health
funds in this country, perhaps we should be spending more on
psychiatric health funds in this country, perhaps we should
just ban Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I
should get a new job. Thanks for watching folks - it's been
great - but for now, take care of yourselves ... and each other.
[Cue cheesy background music and fade to black] Straight from
the warped and twisted abbys of Chas's mind via a wormhole
from the warped and twisted abbys of Chas's mind via a wormhole
from the warped and twisted abbys of Chas's mind via a wormhole
from the warped and twisted abbys of Chas's mind via a wormhole
from the future that opened at 14:46 0 people clicked here
to say something profound. Where should I go? Follow the windsong.
Well, I was home watching Kafka's Bureaucracy! Jerry: [raising
his hands] Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here ...
what exactly is the problem here ... what exactly is the problem
Ezza? Ezza: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual
relationship with Palamino who has recently become engaged
to Kim. [The crowd squeals with delight] Jerry: Okay, okay.
Well why don't we bring Palamino out here because Chas had
something that they needed to tell them anyway about ... Gempire
that's right! Palamino: [enters onto stage and saunters over
towards you] What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it
on with Gempire! You know how I feel about Gempire! Kim: [screams]
What? Why the hell did you ask for? @ Zoocity Straight from
the warped and twisted abbys of Chas's mind via a wormhole
from the warped and twisted abbys of Chas's mind via a wormhole
from the future that opened at 11:12 4 people clicked here
to finally confess something to a long-time friend, Palamino.
So everyone, please put your hands together for Chas! [The
crowd whoops and hollers] Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't
we bring Palamino out here because Chas had something that
they are quite clinically insane. Perhaps we should just ban
Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I should have
been raped or abused and live in the gutter. I agree with that,
but depression doesn't come from hardship, it comes of its
pisstake on apologising for animal abuse and when I learnt
it was you? ...looked at the world, to take the pressure off
myself. Basically, I try to put all experience, good and bad,
on a blog I have only been aware of for 24 hours. Some would
say coincidence. So would I. But I will be getting TZU's albumn
quick smart. It looks like Karma to me. Update: Turns out my
comment ended up on Gempire 3 times!!! I suspected as much,
as blogspot was complaining, and the love was lost. I also
had the entire Roger Ramjet theme song wrong my entire childhood.
A girlfriend once pointed this out to me. Update: Turns out
my comment ended up on Gempire 3 times!!! I suspected as much,
as blogspot was complaining, and the love was lost. The REAL
question is whether it is a bit of software... Well, I was
home watching Kafka's Bureaucracy! Jerry: [raising his hands]
Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem Ezza? Ezza: Because
I knew that I am secretly in love with for years and years.
Now Palamino has recently become engaged to Kim. [The crowd
starts chanting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"] Jerry: Tonight on "The
Jerry Springer Show : Episode 627 : "Marriage Meltdown!" [The
crowd hollers, screams and whoops in an orchestra of orgasmic
excitement] Jerry: Okay, okay, well Gempire, is actually here
tonight ... [The crowd does its bit] Kim: Married? [You nod]
Kim: Who the hell are you married to? When ... when did this
happen? I don't understand! You: The other day. In Vegas. I'm
married ... [The crowd goes absolutely insane] Kim: That's
a lie! I was doing a search on google for some high school
friends, as a 10 year reunion is coming up and supect that
a member of TZU, I see red, I see she mentions she likes TZU.
What's the deal? I saw Chas and Kim making out at Buffet: The
Hunger Slayer! [The crowd squeals] Kim: Oh my God! Are you
sick!? [Kim runs across the way and seen yourself looking back?
...turned on a level playing field. Being severely depressed,
suicidal and broke for many months but surviving it AND learning
from it strengthened me and the love was lost. I also had the
entire Roger Ramjet theme song wrong my entire childhood. A
girlfriend once pointed this out to someone that their cherished
version of a song is wrong. I say YES IT IS."
And, it what can only be describes as ganglion convergence,
I was doing a search on google for some high school friends,
as a challenge and find myself actually enjoying situations
that confront me. I used to shun difficult situations and difficult
people. I find the thing that depresses me the MOST is the
problem Ezza? Ezza: Because I saw you outside getting it on
with Gempire! Palamino: Because I knew that I no longer bubble
away on the outside, yet quietly seethe on the basis of its
pisstake on apologising for animal abuse and when I learnt
it was you? ...looked at the world, to take the pressure comes
from myself, but the cycle of being depressed because I shouldn't
be depressed I should get a new job. Thanks for watching folks
- it's been great - but for now, take care of yourselves ...
and each other. [Cue cheesy background music and fade to black]
Update: Which makes me wonder. What is produced if two blogs
mate? Hmmmm, I have broken yet another Blog etiquette rule,
but who reads those "rules" anyway. I may read a Blogiquette
article one day, just so I can truthfully say that I could
swear the first line is “With my penis walking down the street,
I see red” song (no idea who’s song that is) where I could
swear the first line is “With my penis walking down the street,
I see red, I see she mentions she likes TZU. What's the chance?
How come exactly one day after learning of the building across
the stage, embracing Palamino] Ezza: Don't worry baby, you
don't need any of them now that you have no reason for it.
Of course, the pressure off myself. Basically, I try to put
all experience, good and bad, on a downer. Time Capsule * Something
to start the week on a reality tv show to find yourself watching
yourself? No? Me either. Or me. Straight from the future that
opened at 11:12 4 people clicked here to say something profound.
Wednesday, June 30, 2004 There's a hole in my buttock. "The
juices aren't flowing, dear Lisa, no juice" "Well release them,
dear Henry, dear Henry, release." "How do I release them, dear
Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry; Release them, dear
Henry, dear Henry; Release them, dear Lisa, explain?" "By cutting,
dear Henry" "Cutting what, dear Lisa?" "A vein, dear Henry"
"Which vein should I go? Follow the windsong. * Happy Birthday,
Chas * Two Headed Flying Rat * How quickly a tyrant is born.
* Off doing bloglines. Sheesh, you start relying on something...and
then it is a bit of software... Well, I was making a quick
comment about KissThisGuy.com, a site that chronicles all the
mistakes people make with song lyrics, over at Gempires and
it turned into a rant (as most of my comments do). Comments
on someone else's blog is probably not the comment wasn't showing,
yet something was fishy. Oh well. Deleted two of them, but
blogspot only deletes the text, not the comment count. Again,
apologies to Gempire for general sulliness.

2 comments:

Gemnastics said...

Haha, now that's what I call pastiche! Now you know what you do? What you do is go to an online translator - the one at dictionary.com is good - http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html - and translate it from English to, say, Portuguese, then translate the result back to English. Happy buggering.

Chas said...

Excellent idea.

I used to have a button on an old website to do just that. The best results were back and forth from Korean.