A mate just sent through this entry for an actor on IMDB. Magic 8 Ball says "I see a lot of work for you in the near future".
Also, a quick thank you to Gempires for adding a link to Sleeping Not Thinking, I appreciate it. There is a bug in the url, so my browser (Firefox) goes to microsoft.com when the link is clicked, but I appreciate the irony.
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pushy bugger, ain't ya? I actually did it deliberately to see if you would test the link. Fixed now.
Yes, yes, it's true. I could have simply left a comment on your site making demandments and such, but that didn't seem snake like enough for me. So, I figured (narcissitically) that you would visit here. I should have known better that another snake would see that as "pushy".
Kidding. I'm more of a narcissist than anyone.
Granted. No one is questioning that. But my narcissism is prettier.
Post a Comment