Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Skin shedding

I really am a snake. I had ditched the what I am reading, playing, watching feature. But I have changed my mind again. Added to the left hand bar:

DVD: Master and Commander
Book: Mona Lisa Overdrive
PS2: Onimusha 3
XBox: Chronicles of Riddick

All of them serving as advertising for Amazon. Aren't I nice?

Yes, I have a PS2 and have recently also bought an XBox. I have no life. I suppose I could grow pansies and pull their petals off pining for some unrequited love. I prefer killing things. Digitally, that is.

For the record, I am actually sick to death of every game being some form of shoot em up. There has got to be a creative person out there that can make an entertaining game that doesn't use Doom as its narrative benchmark. Anyone? Anyone at all? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments: