Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hour By Hour Chas Quotes (Chasms)

6am - upon being woken up by alarm: "Dear CHRIST, where the fuck am I?"
7am - after an hour of snoozing: "Fuck it, I had better get up. Dear FUCK, it's cold"
8am - halfway to work in car: "Fuck me, I have just driven 12 kilometres with no recollection of doing so. By the quantity of drool down my front, I must have been asleep".
9am - half an hour into work: "Huh? What? Where am I?"
10am: "Huh? What? Who am I? I need a green tea"
11am: "Huh? What? Who are you?"
12pm: "God damn, I am hungry"
1pm: "Must get some work done. Is it too early for another green tea?"
2pm: "I'm walking around the block. That'll take a good 10 minutes, then I'll get to work"
2:01pm: "I need a bigger block"
2:23pm: "I am not bored. I am not bored. I am not bored. I am not bored. I am not typing 'I am not bored' over and over again into my blog. I am not bored."
3pm: "Green tea time. Feeling pretty awake now. Should do work. Nah, not enough time to start anything"
4pm: "Fuck you, your hat, your wife, your dog, your little twirly moustache and that beanbag you call your arse" - said to no-one in particular, followed by the solemn walk around the office, shoulders slumped to indicate a hard day's work.
5pm - home time: ""
6pm: "I'm off to the gym"
7pm: "Fuck you, your whiskers, your wet nose, your gut that extends to the floor, your lack of fear, your inability to clean yourself like an ordinary cat" - said to family cat while patting it at the dinner table. "Get off the dinner table, bloody cat".
8pm: "Is it 8pm already? I was going to upload some photos to my blog, play some playstation, watch a dvd and read a book. Fuck."
9pm: "ZZZZZZ"

2 comments:

Mia said...

Thanks for the link and the comment.

Chas said...

No wackas! (No worries)
The links are the blogs I read to pass the time away. Thank you for the interesting writing.