Optical illusions occur with patterns which use the brain's underlying mechanisms against themselves. Can one create similar illusions using speech or text? Can one utter a sentence that produces a distorted understanding? Would it be possible to recognise such a sentence? I suppose Ambiguous sentences are illusions? I saw her duck.. I was feeling happy. So Happy left.
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Seeing things
The source of the optical illusion mentioned below, with a whole heap more. Truly fantastic. If you can't trust your eyes...
Optical illusions occur with patterns which use the brain's underlying mechanisms against themselves. Can one create similar illusions using speech or text? Can one utter a sentence that produces a distorted understanding? Would it be possible to recognise such a sentence? I suppose Ambiguous sentences are illusions? I saw her duck.. I was feeling happy. So Happy left.
GIANT POLICE EXERCISE TO GUARD BUSH .
Optical illusions occur with patterns which use the brain's underlying mechanisms against themselves. Can one create similar illusions using speech or text? Can one utter a sentence that produces a distorted understanding? Would it be possible to recognise such a sentence? I suppose Ambiguous sentences are illusions? I saw her duck.. I was feeling happy. So Happy left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment