Exhausted by the demands this blog puts on me, I will no longer write any blog postings...this week.
In amongst the 80 million spam emails I get (we all get) is the common subject line of "V1AgrA for the price of two condoms". Isn't this a bit of a mixed message? If you are on viagra, surely you are going to need to also pay for said two condoms? Or are the perpetrators of this exciting new advertising medium marketing vetrans who know their target audience are likely to know the price of condoms and hence have a useful reference point. The target audience of prepubescent boys who would steal condoms before finding the courage to buy one and over middle age men who are trying to find the magic in their marriages again and who haven't needed a condom since their wives reached menopause? Is that spelt right? Fuck it, its Friday, who needs answers? I need a beer, I am philospophising about viagra, condoms and spam. I need help.
And a beer.
Friday, July 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment